COME TO GLASGOW AND JOIN US FOR SCOTLAND'S FIRST EVER MAKER EVENT
McMADSAT ProgrammeStill subject to change but this is what I am expecting:
- Professor Maelstromme is bringing her amazing Steampunk contraptions
- Can you believe your eyes? 50s style tea party made from a combination of hand made and edible pieces.
- Architectural cardboard structures
- Daniel's Improvised steampunkery
- The amazing offline mechanical blog, as featured on Instructables.com
- Star Instructabler = Lemonie is bringing some recent makes - VHS toaster, VHS clock, LEGO USB stick, a lantern made out of a tin-can & glass. wind-turbine.
- Young Makers zone
- Self replicator - the machine that can copy itself.
- What use is a dead umbrella?
- 101 uses for a dead keyboard
McMADSAT's Unique FREE "Make and Take" Drop-in Workshops
- Solar Theremins or robots. Soldering kit workshop for the over 10s
- Flashing lights to solder
- Rubbish makes
- Keyboard makes – necklets, nameboards, bracelets, T-shirt modding
- Tower of cards – make your own classic “eames” cards and build something amazing
- Musical Straws
- Polymorph (make a fingerprint keyring and take it away with you)
- Ocean creatures and fishy things with coral reef
- Learn to crochet and contribute to the crocheted coral reef